Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Who's THAT?

Maddy's always wanted a little sister . . .

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Last week I was watching Maddy's friend, and they were playing dress up.  Pretty soon, they introduced me to Maddy's new little sister.  The funny thing is that a few people I've shown this picture too (including my mom and Joel) have said, "Who's THAT?"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT is awesome! And he's so cute and willing. I'm sure that will come out of the vault for his graduation and/or wedding celebrations! Too funny!

neeter said...

AWESOME! and what a trooper. (Si likes to be made up)

Becky said...

Hysterical! I knew who it was instantly!!

Mom said...

Correction! I said, "What was that?" not "Who was that?" :) It is hilarious!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Too funny! What a good sport he is. Those little brothers put up with a lot of girly stuff from our girls. :)

Anonymous said...

I've never seen these pictures, so I'm pretty sure I haven't commented on them! Fletcher!!!

Julia said...

so pretty

Paige Lomas said...

I used to dress up my sister all the time! And have pictures to prove it. ha!