
We haven't had Internet at home for over a week now- we don't know why- just not working. Long story. So here I am, blogging with my thumb, yes, my THUMB on my phone. If I had Internet, this is where I'd post cute pics of my big school kids with their cute new school clothes and their nervous smiles. I'd write about how big they seemed, and yet so small at the same time and how the inside of my cheek nearly bled this morning because I was biting it so hard trying not to cry. Then I'd write about how Carter, Molly, and I met our friends (and the rest of McMinnville) for coffee and after that the day just crawled until it was time to get The Bigs from school. Then I would tell you all about the ride home from school and how Madeline is an exact clone of me, I'm not even kidding, and how my Garrett is cut from such different cloth that I don't know if I should laugh or cry but either way I love them both fiercely and I think they are both going to have a memorable school year, in their very unique ways.
But my dang Internet doesn't work (isn't it funny that my spell check always capitalizes 'internet'? Except right there!) so you just get this cruddy pic from my phone and some veiled references about it all. And probably a bunch of typos because I'm TYPING WITH MY THUMB.
Sent from my iPhone
1 comment:
Your thumb did a great job and I love the pic of them! You're a great mama!
Post a Comment