And on a Friday night, no less! What a life I have! In my defense, I am still a tiny bit cool because I went to a concert last night, on a school night, and my head didn't hit the pillow until after midnight. And I wore lots of makeup, cute shoes, and bought a rock and roll t-shirt.
But anyway, tonight I am dead tired and catching up on blogging. Our internet is giving us fits still, so I'm making hay while it's day here and getting it done. We don't know why our internet only works 30% of the time, especially considering that we pay for it 100% of the time. My personal theory is that Verizon wants us to switch to FIOS, so they are trying to bully us, but maybe that's a little too 'Conspiracy Theory'?
Anyway. Here's a few things you can get caught up on too. Or not! Up to you!
Our Village
A Face Only a Mom Could Love
Hip to the Hop
Honestly.
Snippets
More about Pee. (More than you ever want to know!)
Two Years
13 years ago





1 comment:
love the pics! what rock n roll tee did you get???
TL
Post a Comment