Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Carter's Day with Mom

Photobucket
 
Just before school started Nana Pam took The Bigs school shopping in downtown Portland.  (They came home with darling clothes, that they won't be able to wear until NOVEMBER BECAUSE IT'S 90 DEGREES HERE RIGHT NOW.)  Carter was invited, (so was I), but I was pretty sure the day would be a little more enjoyable for everyone if Carter The Three Year Old did not join.  I told him that The Bigs would be shopping with Nana, and that he and I would make playdough.

Sold.

We had such a nice, quiet day together.  He is a hilarious kid, and also very sweet and charming.  We ran errands, stopped for coffee, and then of course I held up my end of the deal and made playdough- 2 kinds!

Photobucket

I'm going to miss The Bigs so much this year while they are at school and I'm not, but thankfully I have this sidekick to keep me company.

Photobucket

No comments: