I thought it would be good for the Bigs to get one more week of swimming lessons in before summer ends. Garrett had a great week, and I could really tell that he relaxed and became a lot more comfortable between Monday and Friday. I was so proud of him!

Maddy didn't finish the week, or Monday, actually - long story that includes throwing up, nerves, a parenting dilemma, and me realizing that I won't be cheering on my daughter in the 100m backstroke in the 2020 Olympics. She enjoyed watching her brother though- it's amazing to see how proud she is of him.

Garrett was thrilled to have his best buddy swimming with him!

Grayson and Garrett's biggest fans. (Or at least cutest fans!) These two are wondering when their turn is! Judy and I marveled at how much easier they were this year than last at the pool. Last year we had them in their strollers (neither was walking yet), and shoving fruit snacks and goldfish down them. This year they just sat and watched, occasionally talking to us or reading a book. They are pretty sweet 2 year olds!
3 comments:
It was such a fun week for the big boys! Ggrr--my pics all turned out SO dark. :( I love the one you took of M and C. Love, love, love them all (the kids)!!!
wow...you two have the best behaved 2 year olds I have even seen...or you have a quick camera! nice!
Sarri,
I saw you and your sweet kiddos at Champoeg today - or at least 2 of them?? I would have stopped but I realized it was you after I was past and we were on our way to a b-day party!
So fun!
Do you do your collages at photobucket too??
Post a Comment