There was our sweet Garrett, just beaming, and swinging so high and hard- with momentum that only comes when one is pumping him/her self- NOT being pushed. Garrett has been toying with pumping all summer, but never quite 'getting' it. Last night something just clicked and he launched!
I ran back in the house, washed the salmonella off my hands, and grabbed my camera. Of course.
Carter has always been our timid one, but all of the sudden this summer, it's been 'monkey see monkey do' all day every day. Thanks to a strong big sis, he was flying too.
P.S. Yesterday was also the first day that Garrett put his face in the water at swimming lessons! It was a big day!



2 comments:
ready for school? What a big boy! No wonder you have 3...they just grow up so fast! Maybe I need another one too...if I am even going to deliver this one!
Tell Garrett that his Auntie B is very proud of him!! Face in the water. . .that is huge. I can't believe he is big enough to pump himself. What's next? Kindergarten! Also, I haven't told you lately that I think you are an awesome mother! I miss you! I had a great time with your mom today, and G & G!
Post a Comment