Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Not Even in Junior High

My middle name is Autumn. Yesterday I was leaving my mom's, and Carter was staying there for a little visit. They were yelling goodbye to me out the front window.

My mom yells, "Bye, Sarri Autumn!"

Carter yells, "Bye Sarri Babum!" (That's his word for bottom.)

Then he started cracking up.

So now, everyone's favorite thing to do is ask Carter what my name is.

"Sarri Babum!" (snicker)

Here's a picture of the little stinker.

I've been called many things in my life, but 'bottom' was never one of them.

4 comments:

Paige Lomas said...

ok, I am home from swimming (it was a great idea to go) and checked out the cake blog and found another you should check out...http://quotation-marks.blogspot.com/ it is "cracking me up". hee hee

Melanie Penelope said...

Too cute!

Stefanie said...

Been catchin' up on your blogs - I love how blog plentiful you are!

Your little guy is so cute!

And Maddy's dance pictures were priceless. I hope she keeps it up...or not...whatever is best for her (just love girls in ballet)

Lastly, your green post keeps me thinkin! Thanks.

David said...

Never?