The Gibson Five beat the heat by staying indoors as long as possible, with blinds drawn and A/C pumping. (Although I only set my thermostat to 75 because I'm trying to conserve at least a little!) We had to go out in the afternoon to take Sissy to dance, and of course frequent Farmers Market. No Thursday would be complete without stopping by Oakhill Organics, or grabbing a couple of Red Fox macaroons to bring home to Daddy! Garrett and Carter also walked down to the corner (while I supervised) to get lemonade from the neighbor boy. I have no idea how that little guy was tolerating sitting out there, but he must be making some moola because he's been out there the past few days! I'm running out of quarters!
Tomorrow is supposed to be nice and hot too!



4 comments:
I love that last picture of Carter!!
For once you are hotter than us! Stinkin' hot is right!!
Another stinkin' hot day ahead today! That water looks nice and COOL. Love the pics!
Looks like a lot of fun! Maddy is getting so big, omg.
The pics you captured of the water in mid-air are awesome. And can Maddy possibly look more like her mommy?
Post a Comment