So apparently the theme of the week (summer?) is produce! Yesterday we went to eat lunch with Joel, and pick some blueberries. We found this great random berry farm- way out in the middle of who knows where. They had a ton of berries, fruits, and veggies, and we'll definitely go back. I asked the gal if the berries had been sprayed and she said, "No. We just let the ladybugs go, and they do their job!" Fine with me!
We picked 11 lbs of blueberries. We'll eat some fresh and freeze a bunch. We eat a LOT of blueberries- year around. In smoothies, waffles, and on top of yogurt- we love them! So it is nice to get a little stash going. I hope we can go out there again sometime in the next couple of weeks!



2 comments:
Where is that place? If it is close, I'd love to meet you guys to do some picking. =)
yummy!
Post a Comment