Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Full Circle


Maddy spent the week at Camp Tilikum with a couple of her friends. Tilikum is one of my favorite places on earth- in fact, I decided if I had to pick 1 spot to live for the rest of my life, I would without a doubt pick Tilikum. You can read why this place is so great here, here, and here, if you don't already know why I love it so much.








"Murmur"- Madeline's Staff Person
This last picture is of the Staff person, "Chip," and Maddy. This particular young lady was in MY GROUP when I was on staff at Tilikum 9 years ago. What? How can that even BE? She ran up to me and gave me a hug the first day of camp.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so love those shot-from-behind-hand-holding shots! I have quite a few of T and my DH, partially because they are always up ahead and partially because I am the camera hog! I often fall behind while exploring with the lens!

Heidi Boos said...

Seriously? 9 years ago? How did we all of the sudden get that old? It was fun to see these pics and relive the "good old days". You capture some great moments on your camera...I'm impressed.

Love, Snickers (I just had to do it)

Paige Lomas said...

What a great experience for you both...full circle is right. I have some great memories when I went to church camp up in Estacada, but I did the counseling part up at a camp at the bast of Mt. Hood. Every year I want to sponsor kids for camps, they are so important in the "growing up" part of our/their lives. What was Maddy's name?