We headed to Longbeach, Washington again for our annual 'Peeples' camping trip. (Joel's mom's side of the family.) We had a big group this time, bigger than last year, but not huge like the year before. (And here! And also here! Holy moly, my kids were leeeettle!) We had absolutely perfect weather (except for chilly nights) and it was a fun time. Unfortunately, I took almost zero pictures! AND I haven't gotten Vanita's pics yet. So fellow beach campers/blog readers, email me some pics, if you have any!! I don't know what my problem is- I even replaced my 50mm on the way to the beach on Thursday, but I only took pictures one day. I think it was the 3 days WITHOUT A SHOWER that got to my brain. Gross.
Anyway, these pics are from Thursday evening, and I love how they turned out. Some almost look black and white, even though I haven't touched them. The sun was bright and everyone was happy. I wish I would have gotten pics of the gigantic sand castle that we (and by we I mean everyone but me while I laid on the beach and read and got sun burned) made on Friday, or the huge beach bonfire Friday night, or go karts on Saturday, or the entire tent city, or all the filthy (yet sweet) kids playing (or fighting) together. Good times, all around (except for the kids arguing), but all I have are these pics:





4 comments:
I had to go back and look at the pictures from the years before. I can't get over Carter's hair--I can't really remember it like that--so light and so long. And Garrett was such a little guy--I guess he wasn't that much older than Carter is now. I love the into the sun pictures from this year--mine never seem to come out. Shocking.
AWESOME picture!!! I'm glad you guys had a great time.
Looks super fun, so sad we missed it. We are planning on attending next year. I guess that's the off-year for the peeples family...maybe we'll be there a few years in a row.
Great pictures!
Post a Comment