This afternoon I received a call from my friend Paige. Paige and I taught together, took Master's classes together, and this past year she was Madeline's teacher. This morning Paige and Carlos welcomed their 2nd son into the world. Welcome, Zachary Robert! We're so glad you to meet you!
You can see more pictures of sweet little Zach over on his mom's blog!
Two Years
13 years ago



3 comments:
Small world! Paige & Carlos were in our birthing class, and then we realized that we both knew you and became blogging buddies. Zac is super cute!
He is really a cutie. Give Paige our best.
Thanks Sarri for posting on your blog, taking pictures for my blog and posting to my blog!( I gave Sarri my password, she took beautiful pictures and posted a great blog...as you can tell the post was out of my league) Anyway, thanks a bunch!
Post a Comment