While I went out to visit Baby Zachary the other day, the boys went to Nana Pam's to hang out for a bit. I arrived on the scene to find them in her backyard, digging for bugs and worms. They were quite the happy guys.
Carter, pretending he didn't want his picture taken.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Such an impromptu perfect summer afternoon! A Norman Rockwell afternoon with two sweet boys! Carter was so brave to pick up the worms for Garrett, too!
For some reason, I noticed that Garrett has the same sinewy (?) back-of-his-neck like skinny Tyler does. It is a challenge when I'm cutting his hair and tell him to put his chin down. Random, I know!
CJ never was into dirt with worms and bugs...and that has been fine with me! Glad you have such sweet pictures and maybe grandma help with the clean up? Of course!
I am loving life as a mom and wife. I am unorganized, not the best housekeeper, and don't always make my kids wear their coats. I'm 30ish and am looking forward to the next decade. I'd like to say it can't be as crazy as the past 10 years, but we all know that just isn't true. I'm a teacher at heart, but that's on the back burner for right now. Our family has recently COMPLETED the process of adopting a baby from Ethiopia. She is amazing and we are all blessed to have each other.
I spend my days loving on my kids, driving kids around, and trying to dig out of the laundry pile that is plotting to bury my house.
7 comments:
Such an impromptu perfect summer afternoon! A Norman Rockwell afternoon with two sweet boys! Carter was so brave to pick up the worms for Garrett, too!
Cute photos, as always Sarri!
For some reason, I noticed that Garrett has the same sinewy (?) back-of-his-neck like skinny Tyler does. It is a challenge when I'm cutting his hair and tell him to put his chin down. Random, I know!
Cute, cute pictures!!
CJ never was into dirt with worms and bugs...and that has been fine with me! Glad you have such sweet pictures and maybe grandma help with the clean up? Of course!
What a great Grandma to get into her little boys likes! Even if that means letting them get super dirty and find icky worms:)
Sarri,
Hey, I need to get your e-mail so as not to use this as a question field. But until then...
I went to bighugelabs...and don't have a clue where to start there. Photobucket was so easy with the slideshows...this however isn't self-explanatory.
Any 1-2-3 hints?? Thanx, Stef
Ok - no need to help now. Figured it out, my computer is just being weird. Someday I'll get one up there!
Post a Comment