But August does have it's strong points. It's hot. (Which I love.) I have a somewhat tan, so wearing shorts and skirts isn't nearly as embarrassing as June when some places are still getting snow. There is fresh, local fruit and veggies everywhere- the farmer's market was just buzzing yesterday. I love that. Also, by August, my kids have finally got the hang of sleeping in a little! I love the quiet mornings where I can sip my coffee (and blog), water my plants (I'm sick of it, but I still do it!) and check on my tomatoes. There is still time for playdates and sleepovers, and all of us moms are speculating on class lists and soccer coaches. We're all getting organized and planned for the craziness that ensues in September, but we're not there yet and so there is a calmness to our plans. (For a bit longer!)
Anyway, instead of catching up on every last thing we've been doing, here are some pictures of our August so far.



2 comments:
Awesome pics Sarri!
Miss your mom - she was always took care of me!
My August is your September. School starts tomorrow. :(
Post a Comment