Disclaimer: I really and truly don't expect the majority of you to spend 3-4 minutes of your life watching a low quality, shaky, and sometimes motion sickness inducing (sorry about that) videos of my kids. Mostly this blog entry is for me, plus my dad is in Thailand right now and I have fam in Idaho who may get a kick out of this. I know to the regular person none of this is that entertaining, but I know there are a certain few who will enjoy it.
Last night was the big Talent Show at the Bigs' school. I think it was the first time we went to a function for both of them! Garrett and his class started off the evening with a 'Heel-Toe-Slide' dance. It was too cute, and afterward Garrett told me it was 'really hard' to help his partner remember . The belly laughs in the video? That would be me. I don't think anything cracks me up more than this kid.
An hour later, it was finally Maddy's turn. She and her friends, Alyssa, Diana, and Alexis, put together a dance to a High School Musical 3 song. It's called, "Night to Remember" and it's about them all getting ready for the prom. Madeline has a first class dress up stash, thanks to my aunt and cousin (and a wedding or two I've been in), and the girls all picked dresses to wear out of that. They did all the 'coreography' themselves, and I think they were pretty cute.
Meanwhile, Carter was a pretty good audience member. We had a front row seat (I know, just so surprising, huh?), so towards the end I let him 'sit' on the ground. That sitting turned into more of a laying, and then a scooting and turning. By that time we didn't really care- he was quiet, which was more than could be said for the majority of the under three crowd in the audience!
Two Years
13 years ago



4 comments:
Oh my. . .where to start!!! Garrett kind of man-handled that big kid. I think it was a case of do or die!
Maddy's crew was darling. . . well thought out choreography, and happy to see the dress from Laurie's wedding is the gift that keeps on giving.
My little baby, oops,big boy, Carter. . .killer moves & killer smile!! Love you!
Garrett says it was fun, but hard to teach Aaron.
Maddy says it is the most fun she has had siince Europe!
Carter says his twwwirling was weawly dood!(really good)
Nana says she loved every minute of it!
These videos are priceless. Very, very cute. I showed Courtney the one of Maddy's group and she thought they did such a great job. Good choreography girls! :)
They did an awesome job!
Post a Comment