Had to include some of these too cute shots.
Waiting in the wings.


After the show the girls were so happy and excited about their performance. Maddy kept saying, "That was SO fun!" When we got home she sighed and said, "I haven't had that much fun since . . . Europe!" This morning there was one more round of the Talent Show- this time for the entire school audience. Madeline said, "That was even better than last night!" She is definitely a performer!

Molly, Carter, and Abby watching a little this morning. Allison had the awesome idea for us to watch the kindergarten boys do their dance, go to Starbucks for an hour, and then come back to catch the end of the show and watch the girls dance. It was perfect since we had these little munchkins in tow!
2 comments:
If Molly and Abby weren't sandwiching Carter, I'd think it was Garrett!!! When did he get so big?!? Love him to death. :)
So that is where you went...I saw you leave and then come back. Luck you two!
Post a Comment