Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Two Years!



Well, I missed my 2 year bloggiversary. It was last week, the 12th, I think. I also missed my first bloggiversary.

Neither of these things are surprising.

In the big picture, I suppose a bloggiversary isn't really noteworthy. (Except, here I am! Blogging about it! Shocking!)

I love my blog because it helps me remember moments of this season of our lives. In one shot, it's a photo album, a journal, a baby book, and a scrapbook of sorts. (I have none, or very little, of those other things.) I love that my family, whether down the street, or around the US, or on the other side of the world can with just a few clicks, get a glimpse of my babies, of their personalities, and how fun they are. I also love reading your blogs and how I've been reconnected with so many people thanks to blogging.

Sometimes I can just imagine my kids talking 50 years from now.
"Remember mom and her camera?"
"Yeah, she was always putting things on that blog! So embarrassing!"
"That one time we were actually ready for church early? And instead of going to church on time, she made us all pose outside and jump off the step about a thousand times?"
"Ugh, I totally remember that. We should have known then she was getting looney."



So, here's to many more forgotten bloggiversaries!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Bloggiversary!!! I think my first may be in May sometime??

I enjoy the glimpse into your lives back in Mac...all the milestones, sweet moments, etc. And I agree--blogging is scrapbook, journal, baby book, etc. all in one! Magic!!

Michelle said...

Happy Bloggiversary....and many, many more. :) Don't feel bad, I missed my one year about a month ago. And I agree it has been fun to reconnect and get a glimpse into what is going on in our friends' busy lives.