Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

And There Went Spring Break

We had a great week. I don't have pictures of much (other than Carter's birthday and fishing), but it was sure nice to have a week of lazy mornings and quiet days. Here is a run down of what we've been up to. (More for me, so next year when I say, "What did we do last year?!?!?", I'll know!)
  • Lunch with Joel and a little shopping in Hillsboro.
  • Play date with friends while I got my hair done.
  • Pedis and dinner with Judy! (YUM.)
  • Fishing and collecting tadpoles with Joel.
  • Cleaning out of all bedrooms, which lead to:
  • Numerous trips to Goodwill, New To You, and Greenlands recycling!
  • Weekend with Joel's parents- Joel and Bill working in the garage, Vanita playing with the kids, and me pulling weeds.
  • Much of Vegetable Garden '09 planted in starter trays!
  • Playing outside when weather allowed.
It was a fun, relaxing, and productive week. I could use another!

No comments: