the talent show, so I thought I'd better give the cookies another try. I used the same recipe because I really liked the taste. But, I did
take all your advice and used different pans, cold dough, and
shortening! I have to admit that I bought shortening at whole foods and it is all vegetable, non hydrogenated, and has no trans fats. I know,
it's embarrassing!
The cookies turned out delish!




6 comments:
How would we really know?
Yes, they do look better. It's the shortening. (And I always use only vegetable, but we don't have any healthy stores, so I'm sure it has all the other junk in it.)
(If I may borrow from one of my favorite "chefs")
Yum-O!!!
They're trying to market shortening as not bad for you now???!!!
I always use butter and cookies turn out fine. If I used shortening I would use the "healthy" kind too. :) I just can't bring myself to buy things with trans-fat in it.
They look really yummy! Glad the shortening trick helped. :)
Post a Comment