Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

A New Do


Well, Miss Madeline gave having long hair her best shot. She's darling with any 'do, in my completely unbiased opinion. But her long hair was driving me NUTSO. And a very similar mother and daughter don't need any extra reasons to bicker, right?

So, on Sunday, when she declared she'd had enough, I couldn't get her in the car fast enough. I swear, it was her idea.

No turning back now!



Can you tell that she loves it?!? Such a cutie!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Tell Maddy I LOVE her hair. It is really a cute style on her. Way to go! :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! She's so cute yet grown-up too.

You know, I can't stand long hair on me either. It gets in the way, weighs itself down, urgh. I always feel refreshed in a way when I get a trim, which I did last week!!

neeter said...

it looks GREAT!