Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fishing and Farm

I typed all this on Thursday, but have been fighting with Picasa ever since and haven't been able to get the slide show updated . . .

Today Joel decided to take the day off, and wanted to . . . go fishing. The kids were excited, and he promised me Starbucks on the way out of town, so it was unanimous.

We didn't get lucky in the fish department, but it was a gorgeous morning. So many birds singing, Canadian geese taking flight, and the sun even came out a few times.

After our time at the pond we went to check on things at 'Papa Vroom Vroom's' farm. We were hoping to find some tadpoles for Garrett's class.

When we returned home we worked and played outside until dinnertime. Even though I am always thinking about where we were exactly a year ago currently, I was reminded today how much I love my family and how much fun we have. Even in Willamina. Ha!



2 comments:

Judy said...

Dang! I should have had you get tadpoles for me, too! Maybe next year...

Becky said...

Where is the pond? I have a bird's nest that I have been saving for your kids. Do you want it? I could overnight it!! Just kidding. . .about that part, but I do have the nest for the kids.