Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Amen!



Each night, after 'Pers', Carter sings this song. Usually he breaks into singing, but this particular night he needed a little prompting, thanks to the camera in my hand, I'm sure.


I particularly like how he finishes the song with a long, hearty 'Ameeeeeeen!' and shakes his head a little.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE! What a sweet baby! Thanks for posting this. Having that sweet, little voice to listen to later will be a real treat!

xoxoxox

Mary said...

OH my word is he sweet!

Becky said...

I love that little guy!! That is the cutest thing ever!!

Michelle said...

How cute! I agree, it will be especially priceless later on to hear that sweet little voice singing.

Anonymous said...

OMG...I adore his sweet lil' voice! Can you bottle that up and send it to Delaware?? :)

Ty and Molly said...

He makes my heart melt...what do you think about arranged marriages? Too early for the dad's to talk?