I love . . .
- laughing with my aunts and my mom
- coffee with my cousins
- the Nampa Rec Center
- my 3 kids being awesome in the car for 9 hours. Twice
- the DVD player and iphone games that assist in the aforementioned awesomeness
- my grandparents. (A lot)
- watching Berkley dance
- being in Idaho with Joel
- big family dinners and watching my kids know my aunts, uncles, and grandparents
- Christmas in February
- savoring lucid moments with my Grammy. (Precious)
- long car talks with my mom
- my 3 kids begging to sit together in the back of the van- tight quarters, but happy kids to be together.
- returning home
- returning home to a clean house, and surprising Joel with the cleanliness



1 comment:
So sweet!
I once flew back to Oregon alone for a quick visit (a friend's wedding) and when I returned, Chun had cleaned the entire townhouse! I had been dreading it, knowing that my daycare kids were coming the next morning. I STILL talk about it!
Post a Comment