Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Things I Love Part 1

In the spirit of being thankful instead of a myriad of other things, I am going to make a quick post each day during February of the theme: Things I Love. I am also going to take this opportunity to continue to learn some new things about using my camera. (Hypothetically.)

So. For day one.

I love quiet Sunday afternoons with family. Superbowl or no.

My girl and her artwork.

My boy and his legos (assisted by his Papa, of course).


Sleepy Carter boy snuggled with his 'Gramma Nita' for a Superbowl nap, and coffee, naturally.


And, of course, a proud boy. I am trying to reserve being a proud mama for a while until it's official. We'll see. In the meantime he is pretty cute about the whole thing. He keeps calling people and says, "Big news!" He's a keeper.

Edited to say that I am a proud mama. I'm just biding my time before announcing this little stinker potty trained for sure. We've been done this road before. More than once.

No comments: