Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Things I Love. Part 26


I love how much my crew loves school.


Carter is still L-O-V-I-N-G pre-preschool. He thinks he's so big.

He loves to paint while we're there, and usually spends more than half of his time at the easel. He'll say, "Mom! I LOVE painting", over and over and over. (And over.)


And of course, he loves having one of his best buds there. She helps keep him on track. (wink)

This guy . . .
. . . is a bit of a different story. He loves school, but he hates early mornings. On this particular day last week though, he lept out of bed- it was the 100th day of school! Quite a big deal in kindergarten.

And then there is Madeline. She lives, breaths, and eats school. Here she is with her Battle of the Books team. If I've blogged about this before, I apologize. I've mentioned it to everyone I've talked to in the past couple of months. I am so stinkin' proud of these kids! They had to read a zillion books and then each week they have 'battles' where they are asked a series of questions about the books. These kids have done such a great job and had beaten several teams of older kids. They are awesome! Every time I see Maddy in her element at school she reminds me so much of myself.

No comments: