Man, I love post dating on the blog. Years from now I will think I really had it together this February. Except that I know myself and I'll know that I post dated half of the entries.
What I love for Sunday, February 22, are our college friends. Known as the E8, Elite 8, Lame 8, 'College Friends' or soon to be Sweet 16 (well, once Baby Burch is born and someone else has/adopts a baby), we have all been friends for . . . well, nearly 10 years. Some of us more, some a little less (but not much).
Melissa and Justin are about to have their first baby, and yesterday Annie and I helped Hannah host a shower for Melissa. It was so fun to get together and help her prepare for her upcoming little one. After the party goers went home, our fun husbands and kids joined us and we all had dinner together- a table for 14! I think that was a first. We always have lots of laughs, good talks, and everyone is at ease.
Of course, I forgot my camera, so I don't have a picture (yet) of all the kids dipping stuff into the chocolate fountain that Hannah set up for the shower. And I can't peer pressure Hannah or Annie into it because I still haven't sent out NYE pics! Anyway, it was cute, and also? Chocolate fountains are really, really, really fun. And yummy.
Sure love you guys!
Two Years
13 years ago



3 comments:
Could you share how to post-date entries? Pretty please?? :)
That was a super fun afternoon-evening. Love you guys!
Forrest and I love to call you guys the "Lame 8" - but maybe that is because we are slightly jealous.
Post a Comment