Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Things I Love. Part 19

How is it February 19 already?

June 2007

June 2008


These girls spent a few hours at my house today dancing. They are preparing for the upcoming talent show at their school- dancing, of course. And naturally, they chose a High School Musical 3 song. I should have taken a picture, they were so cute all dressed up and rehearsing their moves, but I am sick and didn't have the energy to take a pictures. (Lame, I know.) It's so fun to watch them. They've been friends for as long as they can remember and I've witnessed them grow from babies to funny toddlers to little kids, to young ladies.

You will definitely be hearing about the talent show in the coming weeks. It's big excitement around here.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Look how they've changed! How, I love these girls too! Hope you're feeling better tomorrow!

Michelle said...

Tell them to break a leg! I'm sure they will do great. Hope you feel better soon. Things are going through this house too.

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Love the pics and the memories, but I REALLY loved watching them today. So confident, so happy...and growing up so fast! I can hardly wait until the talent show!!!!

Becky said...

When is the talent show, I want to come?!!