Yesterday it was so hot out (by our standards), we set up a couple of sprinklers. Carter was thrilled to have one just his size, but he spent plenty of time in the big one as well.
We finished off the outside playtime with some popsicles. Carter decided to dress down for the popsicle eating, and headed straight to the bath afterward!
Also, our raspberries are starting to ripen like crazy. We don't know why the raspberries are so happy, but this year we have even more than last! So the past few nights Joel and the kids have picked like crazy and this evening we made jam! It's just freezer jam, so it's nothing big, but we loved what we made last year!



6 comments:
Um, school's been out for weeks now and we haven't played!!
Love the matching rash guard suits. We brought the sprinkler out, too. Had to search in the Car Hole for a long time.
Oh what sweet pics! I heart baby tushies!
I enjoyed this post and last year's jam one! You are so funny:).
Love the sprinkler pics too!
I'm so glad the sun finally has decided to stay awhile.
Oh my!! I thought you had gone somewhere to pick berries, I never dreamed you were picking them in your own yard! You are truly my here!
Oops, I meant to say hero! It won't let me edit my own post.
too cute...maddy looks so much older and it is only the second week of summer! she is most definately a 3rd grader now! (I hear you sniffing Sarri...it is OK)
Post a Comment