
So I have been getting a few questions about the photo collages I've used here and on our travel blog. To be honest, I learned about them from my fun friend Danielle, who is Living the Good Life in Ecuador. (Still trying to figure out how to visit her while she and her husband are living there!) Anyway, this is the site to use. It works really well with Flickr, but I have been using it with Photobucket, since I already have an account there.
There are tons of products and things you can do on this site. It's pretty cool!
Good luck!



2 comments:
Great, thanks Sarri!
Sarri,
You are an expert blogger - mom extraordinaire - you amaze me.
I am not too hopeful that I will be able to master that collage thingy - we'll see -thanks for the first step of info.
Great pics as always...
Post a Comment