Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2008

At it Again

Judy had the boys this afternoon while I worked in Maddy's class (for the last time in 2nd grade *sob*) and took Maddy and Alyssa to their dress rehearsal for the upcoming recital.

You must see what Carter and Molly tried to get away with. Just too funny. Thankfully Aunt Judy is vigilant with these little Naughties. (To which Carter says, "No me naughty! Me NICE!")

Thanks for the laugh, Judy! (And taking care of my boys!)

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

I'm glad you got to volunteer some with Maddy. I haven't figured that out yet with lil ones at home. But it's a goal for next year!

Paige Lomas said...

you are too kind...I will mention though that you typed your fingers to death "helping" out in Maddy's classroom! I look at it as a boo-hoo for me too...I will miss my Thursday lattes! by the way, the whole staff is super jealous of me because I have such great volunteers! Sarri and Allison! Yeah!!!! feel free to come by and chat anytime when you come in next year...also, CJ wants to come over and play at your house, not sure why...oh yeah, your FAB backyard! how might you feel about an adopted son for a few days a week?

Melanie Penelope said...

Check it out, you won an award: http://smellyann.typepad.com/you_and_me_against_the_wo/2008/06/arte-y-pico.html