Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Quotables

There are a few things that my kids said that week Garrett was gone to Idaho with my mom that I need to file in the 'don't ever forget' part of my brain!

Exhibit A:
Garrett: I haven't seen Maddy and Carter for so long, I think I forgot what they looked like. (So sad! It was 5 nights, seriously!)

Exhibit B:
Carter: Mama, I have a heart broken.
Me: Why?
Carter: Because my G is gone.
and upon Garrett's return . . .
Carter: Don't worry Mama! My heart is all better now!

Exhibit C:
Maddy: Garrett, are you glad you went to Idaho?
G: Yeah, it was super duper fun. But I missed you the most, Maddy.
(Aw! It was true, I was total chopped liver when he got back. It was all about his brother and sister!)

1 comment:

Mary said...

It warms my heart to hear of how close your kiddos are. That's so special.