I got my clothes on, I brushed my teeth, I packed up my camera (Carter says, "You mean MY camera. G!") , sweatshirt, and Boston hat. My mom drove me to the airport and on the way I saw a big plane for the water park! We drove into the airport and we walked and walked and then my mom took picture of me by my papa's airplane. Then we took off.
So then, we went across a bridge and we went and saw the person that owns the airport. (To me, "Wait, Mom, they baked a hundred, no two hundred and eight brefexes!) And then we walked and walked back to the planes and we looked at some of the planes. We saw one that looked like Papa's. It was right next to us! But Papa told me something that was a little different. It had a bigger engine, different colors, and that plane had kind of a curve on it, and Papa's didn't.
So then, I put my earphones on and we took off. Then we got really high and we decided to do a few rolls. Then we did like 5 or 6 rolls! It was REALLY fun!
It was a really fun day but I kind of missed my brother, my sister, and my mom and my dad.



1 comment:
Your kids do the most amazing things! Enjoy it!
Post a Comment