After a weekend away, my babies are under our roof again. Best feeling ever. We have been on the go literally all summer and we are wiped out. On the agenda for tomorrow? I've promised them a stay-at-home-pj-day. There will be games, stories, puzzles and lots of snuggling. Don't come a knockin'- we won't be answering the door!
Two Years
13 years ago



6 comments:
Is that it? Cute picture! What funny boys and they sure like each other, don't they!!! A good thing!
You HAVE been on the go for quite awhile, with your NE trip, Idaho, etc. etc. You all deserve some downtime! Enjoy it. The summer is flying by.
Have a fun pj-day. I've been craving one myself! :)
Hope you had a great pj day! We all need those now and then. I feel one coming at this house, except I'm not sure we have a whole day to dedicate to one! :)
Still love this picture! It speaks volumes!
Sounds like it was well deserved.
Post a Comment