Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Program Pics

We'll try this again. You can also see some cute ones on Judy's blog!

The girls in their western wear.

For Garrett's Program, Maddy wanted to get all decked out in her holiday attire! How cute are these babes?



There was some of this, along with nose wiping, sweater neck pulling, and of course nose picking.

Cuties.
I hope the tight grip he has on her neck doesn't indicate that he's going to be a control freak. (Although he is a little controlling of me lately!)


Sissy helping Carter visit Santa. Too sweet.

6 comments:

Paige Lomas said...

carter and molly are just too cute...you need to enter that picture in some sort of contest! your kids are beautiful!

Michelle said...

Great pics! I love G's facial expressions too. What a riot! They all looked so nice.

Judy said...

I still can't get over the video of Garrett. I love him too much!!! And that night was one for the memory books...

Tracy said...

You have such cute, sweet kiddos.
I love the way your write about them and the stories you tell! I was wondering if you have any advice about traveling with kids...I know you guys took a long trip to Europe. We are moving to Peru so it may be a little different but still, any advice you can give I will take:) I'm guessing Carter was about Kai's age when you went...he is 20 months right now:) Bless you and your precious fam and Merry Christmas!

lovemytannerman said...

This video was too cute! He's so animated! He rocked that song!

Brambleberry said...

Love the sweater pulling....and those are seriously beautiful children. :)