We had a nice weekend. It's always good to see family. I come to love the cozy, warm, and noisy tradition of going to Joel's Grandma's house.

Familiar faces that we've gone too long without, cousins getting reacquainted, and lots of laughs.

Garrett complaining about eating turkey. Or any protein. Ever.

Grandma puttering around, stirring the green beans, complimenting everyone's contributions.
(I got to bring rolls this year! I think that was a promotion from, "Maybe a salad?" I got to bring THE rolls! I was so honored!)
And, of course, warm, sleepy babies- who become attached to Grandma's myriad of trinkets and toys. The best part about this was that Carter originally fell asleep snuggled tightly between his Papa and Grandma. I wish I would have grabbed a snap of that- so sweet!
It's a good tradition.
1 comment:
I'm a little sad every year when I think about missing this sweet tradition. I love Thanksgiving at Grandmas.
Post a Comment