This morning at breakfast, before we started opening presents, I was reminding my kids about saying 'thank you' to people and being grateful after they opened something.
And because I know that Garrett hates getting clothes in presents, I said, "And what if you get something that maybe isn't your favorite? What do you do then?"
There was a right answer for this question, but our Garrett, completely oblivious to social rules said, "You say 'thank you', and then you ask them what store they got it at so you can take it back and buy something else!"
I suppose that's another option.
Two Years
13 years ago



5 comments:
Great. How did he learn that...I wonder? Must be from that G-ma Pam!
He is hysterical. I truly think he is a genius!!
i love it! thanks for the call last night...hope your evening was lovely.
That is too funny! Ry loves to get clothes. I love how G says thank you first and then asks where to take it back. :) Merry Christmas!
love that.
Post a Comment