Last night my mom was having a tiny bout of cabin fever and wanted some company. So the Gibson Five trekked the 6 or so blocks over to her house. See our backpacks? The kids were set to spend the night, and can you even imagine how happy it makes me that Pearly Jo made the trip? Sissy spent several minutes getting Pearly in her warmest clothes, (which probably haven't been played with in over a year). She told me that she knows Pearly doesn't get cold, like a person, but she doesn't like it when Pearly the doll is cold.
I love nighttime pictures too. I know if I used the flash it wouldn't be blurry. But I just can't bring myself to turn it on during these perfect pristine nights.
Almost there!



3 comments:
I can't believe how deep the snow is to the door!! You weren't kidding! I'm so happy that Pearlie is still a part of M's life!
As always, great pics! My favorite by far is the last one of the kids walking to Nana's door. Sometimes those pics shot from behind are the best.
Happy New Year!
great pictures!
Post a Comment