Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008 . . . Hello 2009

Dear 2008,
You will be missed.

January
Photobucket


February



March
March and April get more than one, because, well, March and April deserved it. Trust me. What I want to say is that March and April kicked a-, but what I will say instead (considering my audience), is that these two months were seriously awesome.




April






May



June
Photobucket


July
Photobucket


August


September



October


November

December


Thanks for the fun.
Love, The Gibson Five

And Dear 2009,
You have some big shoes to fill. But I am confident you are up to the challenge.
With Much Hope,
The Gibson Five

Happy New Year!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHH...I love this idea! I'm going to go "borrow" it right now.

Thanks for sharing all of your amazing photos and inspiring me to start blogging this year. I so love being able to "peek" back into the Mac life I left behind.

Love, Andrea

Anonymous said...

I love this too. You are so clever. You truly must take after your MOTHER! This even makes me a little weepy. Surprised????

Heidi Boos said...

What a fun recap of 2008! I've really enjoyed keeping up with you these past 6 months. I look forward to continuing...

Judy said...

So fun! Love your idea! (I was going to say that before I looked and saw that everyone else is saying that! Ha! Ha! I'm sure that I was thinking it first though!)

Paige Lomas said...

I feel so very inadequate. I feel like I just can't keep up with the Jones'...oops I mean the Gibson Five. Especially you! Your blog is awesome and clever and cute and inspiring and loving and wonderful and witty and to-the-point and...and...and...

Sarah said...

Love the flashback. I may have to steal this idea!!! ;)

Unknown said...

Sweet pictures.

Michelle said...

Happy New Year Gibsons! I love all the pictures. It was fun to see them and remember the stories that went with each one. I agree with Paige, you have such great ideas on your blog. So inspiring!