After he left and I got myself cleaned up, I took a long walk- to the grocery store for some hot cocoa for my mom's house, to Safeway to visit the Starbucks, and then to my mom's to share the loot and see my babes.
And what to my wondering eyes should appear?
The wise men. My mom has a theme each year for her Christmas card. Last year, was Hark the Herald Angels Sing, remember? When I walked in her house that day, my 3 angels were singing at the top of their lungs. Well, today they were in their silk and satin (yes, even the boys), and working on their crowns. Here is a peek for you . . .
Looking up at the star of Bethlehem!
Carter, trying to look up with his eyes, not his whole head. (This picture makes me laugh until I cry almost every time I look at it.)
And while I was trying to get this shot:
I went over . . . and this is what happened:
I am dying laughing just thinking about it. Sorry, Mom!
After the photo shoot, the kids put up the nativity.
So fun. We just received notice that tomorrow is another snow day! Holy Moly. On our list for tomorrow?
-Gingerbread House
-Baking (more) Christmas Cookies
-Laundry
-Picking out a picture for our Christmas Card!



6 comments:
I love the picture of Carter looking up! This is such a great age! I hope you and your family have a great holiday season and a happy and healthy new year! God bless!
Hi Sarri, its Paige's sister, Anna. I want to know how you got that cute holiday background on your blog? I am a little new to blogging so I'd love to know!
Too fun. That is the best tradition that your mom started. I can't wait to see what she comes up with when Maddy is 18! Ha! :)
Ha ha!! You broke a CHAIR!!!
You falling off a chair is about making me pee my pants! I bet you were all laughing after everyone found out you were fine. Your mom is so cool, what a great tradition she started. Maybe one day she will have a blog? She can call is nanareadalot? just a thought.
Sarri, that is the cutest picture of Carter! I love it!
They are all so cute all dressed up!
Post a Comment