Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

At Least He Has Some Empathy.

As I am stringing the lights on the tree The Bigs and I were talking about The Christmas Story. I said something to G about Mary riding on a donkey all the way to Bethlehem while she was so pregnant. His response? "Yeah. And POOR Joseph! He had to walk that whole way!"

We have some work to do before G get married, I see. At least we have some time.

5 comments:

Paige Lomas said...

How can you give a 5-6 year old empathy training? You can't...good idea to wait a bit.

Michelle said...

I love that...too funny!

Anonymous said...

G cracks me up...!!

neeter said...

it wasn't "That poor donkey, having to carry the heavy pregnant lady"

I would have fallen over laughing had that been the comment. Truly.

Julia said...

Such a boy....and oh so funny.