We're purging bedrooms today. Garrett's and Maddy's to be precise. I am supposed to be helping, but I gave them an assignment (going through books), and I snuck away for a minute. It is exhausting dealing with Carter when we are trying to get something like this done! I honestly put him in the shower with a bunch of toys for 45 minutes. He was thrilled. I know that is wasteful with hot water and all, but seriously, I had no choice.
In cleaning Garrett's room I realized something truly disgusting. Sometime in the past (last spring, maybe? I have no clue) we had a complete infestation on all our screens and windows of those red and black beetles. They were everywhere. So about 100 billion (not as much of an exaggeration as you think) were dead in between Garrett's window and the screen. I just realized that he PICKED THEM ALL OUT OF THERE and they are on the floor between his bed and the window. GROSS. Time to break out the bleach. Or something.
Crud, they just found me. Back to work!
Two Years
13 years ago



1 comment:
That is just gross! I would totally be freaking out!!!! Please don't take pictures and post on your blog!
Post a Comment