Madeline is loving her time in Idaho. It has been reported that she has done much American Girl playing (my cousin, who is now 16, has several of the dolls and most of the accessories, and they got it all out for Maddy), much hot tubbing, art projects, swimming, reading, and general fun! I am missing her like crazy, but haven't wanted to crowd her.
The boys and I are supposed to go over tomorrow to visit with the fam and get Maddy. Carter is threatening to throw a wrench in our plans though. After a sleepless night, he started throwing up this morning. I am thinking that driving to Idaho with a puking kid is not going to happen, so I am really hoping a) he stops soon and b) the rest of us don't start! This is NOT a good time for the yearly stomach bug for our family of five!
Two Years
13 years ago



2 comments:
Oh, how is everyone feeling now? I hope you have not all gotten sick and Carter is better. Sounds like Maddy's having a GREAT time up there!!
Did you guys make it on your trip without anymore sickies?
Can't wait to hear the end of the story:)
Post a Comment