Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Candyman

G: Mom, when I grow up, I want to be a candy tester. You know? The kind that tastes all that candy and doesn't ever get sick? (Pause.) Is that for real?

7 comments:

Becky said...

I love his "deep thoughts!" Auntie Beck

Anonymous said...

Yeah, like Deep Thoughts with Jack Handey on SNL!
Where does he come up with this stuff? Awesome! I personally would like to be a chocolate tester.

Danielle said...

I always wanted to be a candy tester as well, best job ever, right? But my mom said that I would eventually grow out of my sweet tooth. She lied. :)

Judy said...

You go for it, Garrett Boy!!!

Melanie Penelope said...

That's hilarious, G!!

Melanie Penelope said...

PS Am I too vapid & insipid to be on your blogroll? Heeee!! :D

neeter said...

That would be such a cool job! He's forward thinking!