Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

This Should Be Interesting . . .

So, right now, I am in a sleeping bag, in a tent. With the rest of the Gibson Five.

In our backyard. uuu.gif

I will have pictures tomorrow.

So far, Carter has gotten out of his sleeping bag 35 times. Garrett has asked if it was midnight yet. (It's 9.) And Maddy has gone inside 3 times on various errands.

I'm sure it will turn out great, but for the record I would like it noted that this was NOT my idea.

7 comments:

Stefanie said...

You are the BEST - can I send my oldest two over for your weekly summer "camp" adventures?

What great memories you are creating!!

And love the new "photo bucket" looks...

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

I think the most hilarious part of that scenario is picturing you blogging in a tent! :) Thank goodness for wireless!! Watch out for lightening! (We were having a major thunder/lightening storm earlier and two guys in Damascas were struck by lightening - why they were standing out in a thunderstorm I'll never know)! Why am I telling you NOW, while you're in a tent, online? Don't worry, the news people are assuring us that the worst is over! And you're super fun for camping out with the kids. :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

In Oregon, I can imagine doing that. Here on the East Coast...notsomuch. Too humid and sticky. I can't wait to see photos!

Sarri...you'll be happy to know that I'm learning to use Google Reader! It IS a timesaver with all the blogs I try to keep up with.

Becky said...

You are FUNNY!! Your last comment to me was that you were sleeping inside. Next weekend should be filled with lots of action & material for your blog!

Michelle said...

Sarri, what a trooper you are! I participate in "camp ins" at my house, not "camp outs". We roast marshmallows over the BBQ, try to pop Jiffy Pop over the BBQ (although it doesn't really work all that well!) and tell "camp fire" stories. The kids have fun and we don't have to deal with BUGS and damp sleeping bags!

Paige Lomas said...

My boys did this a few weekends ago...CJ was in my our bed by 11:00 and I had to close the window to not hear Carlos snoring right outside our window in the backyard! It was too funny!

Paige Lomas said...

My boys did this a few weekends ago...CJ was in my our bed by 11:00 and I had to close the window to not hear Carlos snoring right outside our window in the backyard! It was too funny!