
Yesterday the Gibson Five plus Papa Vroom Vroom (aka my Dad) headed up to Opal Creek to celebrate a belated Father's Day. It was a gorgeous day and we ended up doing 7 miles! Yes, the length was a bit long, but it was SO incredible. The kids were amazing. . . but we are all beat today!
Highlights included . . .
- yummy picnic
- amazing waterfalls
- G peeing in the North Fork of the Little Santiam River
- Carter riding on backs, fronts, and shoulders
- Maddy's beloved walking stick
- beautiful forest vegetation- ferns, trillium, trees, moss, mushrooms
Fun day, Dad. Happy Father's Day! (I forgot to give you your card!!!)



6 comments:
well, thank goodness you packed your huge camera! those are some great pix!
You are getting so amazing at the mosaics! I tried again today and ended up with a pix you could hardly see, so I gave up! I love you all!! Did I tell you I have a condo at Depot Bay for only one night on July 1. I hope you or some/all of the kids can come over with me.
One more thing. . .it looks like Miss Maddy has her cast off!! Is she healed?
Awww, the PNW in the summertime. Miss that place.
Those photo collages are sweet! I'm going to have to figure out how in the world to do that :)
I too am going to give that photo trick a "go" someday...Wonderful job!
I think you live somewhere around here -- we will have to go on a walk or do a playdate someday this summer:)
Post a Comment