
Congratulations is what Garrett called our event last Wednesday, but the rest of us called it Preschool Graduation. He was so funny about the whole thing- took it very seriously. I can't believe preschool is over and I will be sending my Garrett to kinder in a few short months.
A day or two later Garrett said, "Mom? Would today be a good time to use my surfing ticket?"
Me: "Surfing ticket?" I was racking my brain- we hadn't implemented a new behavior plan lately, and I couldn't figure out what he was talking about.
Him: "You know- surfing ticket. Where you go to the toy store and you don't have to pay money. You just use your surfing ticket."
Get it? Gift Certificate! My mom had given him one for his 'Congratulations.' Seriously, it's always like this talking to him! Love it.



3 comments:
That's adorable!
Congratulations on your congratulations, Garrett!
"Surfing ticket".....OMG, I'm dying. That's hilarious!
and I will get this adorable little guy in just a few short years!!!! lucky me!!! :)
Post a Comment