My kids on the other hand LOVE to make their own Valentines. Even Carter and Molly got in on the action this year. I love listening to Maddy and Garrett think as they create. "Mom, Paco LOVES soccer, so I am going to use this soccer paper for him." Or, "Miss Amanda's favorite color is pink, so can you please cut me a pink heart for her?" Nana bought tons of paper, cardstock, stickers, doilies, you name it. It was quite fun!
(don't worry- the scissors are kid safe, and I was right there! But oh man, he loved them!)
On Valentine's Day, Garrett joined me in helping out at Maddy's class party. He was so happy to be there. He loves school, and I can really picture him in kindergarten next year. He is going to love it!



3 comments:
What a great idea!
Holy sh*t, I can't believe Carter's using those scissors!! What a big boy. Cute vallies!
Man, I love your kids!! I feel so sad I didn't get to be here to see Carter & Pam. I had to say goodbye to Kali before I left for Mexico. She was in renal failure. Not my year for pets. . .now only Frankie left.
Post a Comment