Whew- it's been a blogful day!
Do you know about Google Reader? If you don't, you should google it. (ha ha) My friends Hannah and Annie have been keeping it a big secret from me, (wink), but they finally let me in on it. It keeps track of all the blogs you like to read. And then when someone updates, it just lets you know! So you don't have to visit everyone's blog each time you want to know what's new- you just check in with Google Reader! I know, right?
You are VERY welcome.
Two Years
13 years ago



4 comments:
I seriously just got hooked up with google reader through another blog like last week. I would not keep a secret from you for too long!! I kept meaning to post it on my blog but - you know...crazy sick week! Love you!
Annie
Sweet, thanks!
so excited....thanks for the input!
http://bp3.blogger.com/_38-_rLPXDgc/R5zM126y8II/AAAAAAAACTI/JdDxbsv9GcM/s1600-h/monkey_dress_original.jpg
Post a Comment