The patient Bigs waiting for Daddy to buy tickets.
Ready for the trip UP the mtn!
Garrett was SUPER excited!
I wish someone would have told me my hat was wonky all day long. And my mud boots! I didn't want to ruin my UGGs by wearing them in the snow, but I suppose that is what they are made for!
Action shot! (I had to super crop this...) Papa Bill is about to come over on Maddy. Um, this run didn't end well!
Sweet Dakota all cozy in his little tent! He was such a happy little guy while we played.
The whole crew trekking up the hill for lunch. We had Dakota rigged up with the baby carrier, a disc sled, and a belt!



1 comment:
So much fun! I'm glad you guys got to do that. Skiing I'm not much for but tubing is awesome!! We definitely have to do that with the boys! That is so funny about Dakota getting a sled ride up the hill in his car seat - smart idea! :)
Post a Comment