We've had a few Sun Breaks this week and took the opportunity one afternoon to meet our friends 'The Rinrins' at the park. We had a great time, except for when I was running to catch Carter from falling down the hill and in the process fell (while holding my camera), got really muddy, and may or may not have taught some children a new word (or two.)
The Garrett's on the volcano. These 2 actually have a lot in common, but their nearly 6 year age difference makes for not a lot of communication! My Garrett quietly watches her Garrett.
Carter watching the action.
Mr. Chicken Hair guarding the fort.
These two girls are just darling together.
Miss Ellery thinking of eating mulch. "Not for babies!"
As I was recovering from my big fall, Visty caught Carter being a funny man with my sunglasses.
It was a fun day! Thanks for hanging out with us, guys!



1 comment:
I am thoroughly jealous - of both of you!!! Looks like a good time. Where are the pictures of the mommies???
Post a Comment